We offer lawn care and pest control services to homes and businesses in Gallatin, TN.
Our services include lawn fertilization, weed control, lawn aeration, mosquito control, and more.
Gallatin, TN, is the county seat of Sumner County and has a population of more than 46,900 people. This city is brimming with southern charm, and a great way to experience this is by exploring Historic Downton Gallatin. This district boasts antique shops, lively events throughout the year, a farmer's market, art galleries, a community theater, and more! If you want to spend some time outdoors, there are various parks in Gallatin where you can get some fresh air, like Nat Caldwell Park and Triple Creek Park.
If you own a home or business in Gallatin, TN, we can help you look after your lawn and protect your property from invasive pests. Our team at Performance Lawns Inc. offers lawn care and pest control services such as lawn fertilization, weed control, lawn aeration, mosquito control, exterior pest control, and more.
Maintain Your Lawn's Optimum Health With Our Lawn Care Services
Our lawn care services are designed to meet the intricate needs of your grass in Gallatin, TN. Learn more about our services below:
- Lawn Fertilization: Our team offers a lawn fertilization program, and how often we fertilize your lawn will depend on if you have warm-season or cool-season grass. No matter which grass type you have, you can be sure that we'll provide it with the nutrients it needs to thrive!
- Weed Control: We offer weed control treatments that follow schedules made for warm-season and cool-season grasses. We use pre- and post-emergent treatments to effectively keep weeds like crabgrass, spurge, dandelion, and clover away!
- Lawn Aeration: Our core aeration process follows a double-pass approach to ensure each area on your lawn is properly aerated and the roots of your grass have access to much-needed nutrients, water, air, and sunlight.
- Overseeding: We utilize a top-quality blend of turf-type fescue grass seeds to promote fuller and healthier grass growth!
- Lawn Disease Control: This service involves preventative treatments applied 4 times every 28 to 30 days from mid-May to August to keep lawn diseases from developing on your turf in Gallatin.
- Armyworm Control: We offer a highly effective armyworm control treatment to prevent armyworms from infesting your lawn and feeding on your grass.
- Grub Control: Our grub control service involves a preventative treatment that is applied in mid-May to get ahead of grubs and prevent them from feeding on the roots of your grass!
Our pest control services target mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other pests.
If you want to enjoy a pest-free property, we are the team to turn to! We offer the following pest control services:
- Exterior Pest Control: We'll apply our treatments 3 feet up your building and 3 feet out onto your lawn to create a protective barrier that stops pests from making their way into your home or business.
- Flea & Tick Control: Our crew will apply our flea and tick control treatments from April to September to eliminate fleas and ticks from your property.
- Mosquito Control: This service will effectively control the mosquito population on your property.
Call us today to schedule our lawn care and pest control services.
Here at Performance Lawns Inc., we proudly offer our lawn care and pest control services to commercial and residential properties in Gallatin, TN. Since 2011, we've consistently delivered outstanding results to our clients, and you can get the same high-quality standard of service when you work with us. You can schedule any of our lawn care and pest control services by calling us today at (615) 708-5549!ce. We offer lawn care and pest control services to homeowners and business owners in Donelson, TN. You can trust that our team at Performance Lawns Inc. has all the necessary training and experience to perform our services right the first time! Call us today at (615) 708-5549 to schedule any of our services.